perjantai 3. elokuuta 2012

Maybe this will be the start

You probably wonder, what made me change my writing language. Well, i'm really starting to be into learning english better and i really think that this will support me to archieve my goal. This is not an easy task for me to write something in english, but i will try!
 After studying some learning techniques from the web i've become to a conclusion that best way to learn language better is to start writing, speaking and thinking as much as possible in that language you're willing to learn. What a long sentence, heh. The best way to learn is by speaking. Let's see, if my girlfriend wants to start talking with me in english.
 Im also looking forward to learn some spanish. I have to train self-discipline because i am, or at least i used to be very inefficient person. First im trying to learn 30 words per day and figure out if i can make it. Well, lets see what happens!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti